Welcome to Pet Pals MD! This play experience comes equipped with everything you need to be caring veterinarians to cute and cuddly TY® Beanie Babies. Diagnose and treat your animals with the Animal Clinic reusable medical forms and first aid accessories. Personalize your pets with DIY collars and document everything about them on your posters and journals.
This experience contains materials for two or more mates and encourages children to create and collaborate through imaginary play and crafts.
This crate contains:
- 2 TY® Beanie Babies*
- 2 reusable double sided examination/pricing sheets*
- 2 reusable double sided medical bills*
- 2 dry erase markers*
- 2 pipe cleaners*
- 90 mini pony beads*
- 2 wooden heart collars*
- 2 ”My Amazing Animal” posters*
- 2 “Amazing Animals” journals*
- 1 pack of crayons (non-toxic)*
- 1 canvas vet case filled with cotton swabs, bandages, gauze and popsicle sticks
- 1 package of pretend money
Items marked with an asterisk (*) increase in quantity for the 3 mate experience.
To complete this crate you will require the following items from home:
- Thin marker
- Pencil crayons/Pencils (optional)
- Stuffed animals (optional)
Is your Playmate crate a gift? Let us help make it extra special (and easy) with our FREE gift wrapping. Click here to select your colour and add to your cart.
Note: Items may vary slightly in colour and selection and may not always exactly match the pictures.
Disclaimer: Playmate Crate is for children 3+. Crates contain small items that may be a choking hazard. Always use Playmate Crate contents as instructed. Children should always be supervised by an adult while playing with Playmate Crate. Playmate Crate is not responsible for any injury or damage as a result of playing with its crates.